Day at the Capital – Brain Injury Association of Kansas
Each spring Brain Injury Association of Kansas and Greater Kansas City (BIAKS) sponsors a day on the hill in Topeka to educate state legislators about brain injury and potential legislative initiatives that will help improve the lives of those affected by this injury. Join BIAKS for this year’s FREE event on Tuesday, March 14. This event will be at the Topeka Capital from 10:00am-2:00pm. You can register at https://biaks.org/brain-injury-association-events/topeka-day-on-the-hill/
Registering for this event enables you to get the following information:
• Directions and parking for the day of the rally;
• Prepared talking points for the day of the event;
• Directions on how to gather information on your legislators;
• Social media tips for the day of the rally;
• How to set up a meeting with your legislator; and
• Tips for holding a successful meeting with your legislator.
Facing a brain injury is a difficult challenge. The Brain Injury Association of Kansas and Greater Kansas City is here to help. Call 800-444-6443 or 913-754-8883, extension 1, to reach our Program Director.