Home and Community-Based Services
The Resource Center for Independent Living provides Financial Management Services (FMS) for the HCBS Waivers as well as other services designed to allow an individual to remain as independent as possible in their own homes and communities.
We are a provider for the following Kansas HCBS Waivers:
- Physical Disability (PD) – Self-Directed FMS Provider
- Frail & Elderly (FE) – Self-Directed FMS Provider
- Brain Injury (BI) – Transitional Living Services & Self-Directed FMS Provider
- Intellectual/Developmental Disability (IDD) – Affiliate Payroll Agent
- Technology Assisted (TA)– Self-Directed FMS Provider
Payroll & Billing
We are a state-approved FMS payroll provider for HCBS self-directed attendant care services. Most often, individuals are recipients of PD, FE, BI, IDD or TA HCBS waiver services. We are a payroll agent for HCBS IDD and Senior Care Act affiliated agencies.