Attention! Self-Directing Consumers Learn how to be a better employer!
Please join us for an informative session on Self-Directing your Home and Community Based Services. Topics will include information on:
- How to Recruit, Select, Interview, Hire, Train, Supervise and Dismiss Direct Support Workers (DSWs)
- Understanding Enhanced Care Services (Sleep Cycle Support)
- KS AuthentiCare (the Electronic Visit Verification Call In System)
- Having a Backup Plan (of DSWs)
- Medicaid Fraud
- Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation
Drawings will be held for prizes!
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Park Place Apartments
207 South 6th Street, Osage City
Space is limited! Please call Mandy Kline or Becky Brewer at 1-800-580-7245 to reserve your spot!